[aaloa promoters] [Result] [Vote] new project proposal: VAALID IDE

Ma Pilar Sala Soriano msalaso at itaca.upv.es
Thu Jun 16 15:54:47 CEST 2011

Dear AALOA promoters,

Thank you very much for your votes, it's a pleasure for VAALID and all of us to become a member of AALOA portfolio of projects and we hope you find our work and results useful and we can collaborate more closely…

We will start as soon as possible with the setting up of the resources and, taking into account the very good idea of Gottfried, we will organize a tutorial session next month, once we finish with our last project Review that will be the first week of July…

On behalf of VAALID Consortium our kindest regards,

Pilar

_____________________________________

Pilar Sala
Project manager

[cid:06F51358-6895-4F70-A4C7-CDB728DDC26E]

Univ. Politécnica de Valencia
Edificio G8 - Camino de Vera s/n
46022 Valencia

office:     +34 96 387 76 06