[aaloa promoters] [Result] [Vote] new project proposal: VAALID IDE

Francesco Furfari francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it
Tue Jun 14 17:39:05 CEST 2011

Dear All, Pilar

I'm happy to announce that the VAALID IDE  proposal has been accepted.
The vote has passed with 16 positive votes (+1) , no abstentions(0) , no
votes against (-1)

The vote results are:

     +1 Joe Gorman (*)
     +1 R. Benjamin Knapp
     +1 Antonio Kung (*)
     +1 Stefano Chessa
     +1 Kush Wadhwa
     +1 Sergio Guillen (*)
     +1 Fuxreiter Thomas
     +1 Andreas Hochgatterer
     +1 Michele Girolami
     +1 Luca Odetti
     +1 Dario Salvi
     +1 Sten Hanke
     +1 Juan Pablo Lazaro Ramos
     +1 Gottfried Zimmermann
     +1 Francesco Furfari (*)
     +1 Jesus Bermejo

(*) binding votes

Pilar you can refer to the following email for the first instructions
about the incubation process.
http://aaloa.org/pipermail/promoters/2011/000103.html
Feel free to write me for any doubt or clarification request.

Please, for a better dissemination of VAALID results take also into
account the advise you find at:
http://aaloa.org/pipermail/promoters/2011/000117.html

Welcome and  AALOA to Pilar and all the team of VAALID project
Kind regards
Francesco