[aaloa promoters] [Vote] new project proposal: VAALID IDE

Gottfried Zimmermann zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Thu Jun 9 18:42:12 CEST 2011

+1.

I suggest that there should be a "tutorial session" (can be by web
conferencing) in which you and the other VAALID contributors will present
their software tools, so that we get an idea for what we can use them and
how.

Similarly, such a session should be organized for every software platform
that is being contributed to AALOA.

Thanks,
Gottfried