[aaloa promoters] [Vote] Call for Vote on a project proposal: ZigBee 4 OSGI

Margaret Ellis melliswest at mac.com
Mon Dec 20 17:00:51 CET 2010

Dear Antonio,

Thank you for this.

The message reminded me that I am assuming that you will be speaking about this action at the March LSE Conference and also that it would eb very good to get other people from the AALOA group to attend and speak at the event too.
I am adding a copy of the flyer with this message. Please can MonAMi partners remember that following my message on Dec 9th I am asking each partner to decide who is the main speaker from their group and to activate the Abstract submission for their group. Remember the deadline date is Dec 29th, 2010.

All best wishes for the holiday and a Happy 2011.

Regards, Maggie
Maggie Ellis,
PSSRU at LSE

Melliswest at mac.com