[aaloa promoters] Nominating the temporary governing board

Mohammad-Reza Tazari saied.tazari at igd.fraunhofer.de
Mon Sep 6 11:35:18 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

from Fh-IGD, Reiner & me would like to join the temporary governing board.

Just to make sure: taking the list under
http://www.aaloa.org/team/role_of_promoters (CNR-ISTI, Fh-IGD, ITACA,
and SINTEF) and the newest announcement that Marco Eichelberg from OFFIS
has also joined this list (welcome on board, Marco!), with the
suggestion by Francesco, there will be at most 10 people as members of
the temporary governing board. Is that right?

Regards,

-- Saied