[aaloa promoters] Nominating the temporary governing board

Francesco Furfari francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it
Mon Sep 6 13:14:55 CEST 2010

  Dear Said,

yes, but personally I would not limit the size of governing board, being
temporary,  to 10 people.
The four organizations cited in the website are willing to spend some
resources for incubating AALOA, but we haven't to limit the
participation to them.

In general in this mailing list we have individuals that don't represent
formally organizations, I'm thinking to Francois Letellier or to Thomas
Karopka to name a few. But I think their point of views  can enrich the
governing board to take the right decisions.

Furthermore, I think that  people belonging to the governing board will
have binding vote, but I would get the opinion of all the AALOA subscribers.

francesco