[aaloa promoters] Nominating the temporary governing board

Francesco Furfari francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it
Mon Sep 6 09:42:43 CEST 2010

  Hello to everybody,

an important issue we discussed in Lisbon was about the appointment of a
temporary governing board.
I hope all of you are now returned and relaxed from their summer
vacation to proceed with the board nomination.
I would like to report in the slides presenting AALOA initiative at AAL
Forum the names of the people composing the temporary governing board.

I have not got a specific procedure in mind. Maybe we could consider to
include not more than 2 people from the same organization.
Then we should only propose our candidature.

WDYT? any other hint?
francesco