[aaloa promoters] Nominating the temporary governing board

Hanke Sten Sten.Hanke at ait.ac.at
Mon Nov 15 11:08:01 CET 2010

Hi all,

Sorry for the late response but I would like to volunteer for the governing board of AALOA representing the Austria's biggest non-profit research center Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH -AIT.

Kind regards,
Sten Hanke

STEN HANKE
Health & Environment Department
Biomedical Systems

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
Viktor Kaplan Straße 2  |  2700 Wiener Neustadt  |  Austria
T +43(0) 50550-4836  |  M +43(0) 664 8251358  |  F +43(0) 50550-4840
sten.hanke at ait.ac.at<../../../../reinickev/Lokale%20Einstellungen/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/FBBZEWQ6/vorname.nachname at ait.ac.at>  |  http://www.ait.ac.at

FN: 115980 i HG Wien  |  UID: ATU14703506
This email and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail or by telephone and delete this message from your system and any printout thereof. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor shall it be liable for any delay in its receipt.