[aaloa promoters] Annoucing AALOA to the press during the Passau Event Nov 16th
Juan-Carlos Naranjo Martinez
jcnaranjo at itaca.upv.es
Tue Nov 9 09:40:32 CET 2010
We can provide the translation in Spanish as well as announce the event to the press. We can use the press office of the University for that.
Please let me know about the dissemination material you are preparing.
De: promoters-bounces at aaloa.org [mailto:promoters-bounces at aaloa.org] En nombre de Antonio kung
Enviado el: lunes, 08 de noviembre de 2010 19:12
Para: supporters at aaloa.org; Francesco Furfari; promoters at aaloa.org; Reiner Wichert; Mohammad-Reza Tazari
CC: Kai Kunze; Paul Lukowicz; Anna Lindstrom; Terry Skehan; Gerald Bauer
Asunto: [aaloa promoters] Annoucing AALOA to the press during the Passau Event Nov 16th
Next week we will have one of the big days : announcing AALOA to the press.
Here is a list of actions that are pending:
* Francesco to provide a text. Note that Gunnar Fagerberg will provide a quote for inclusion (something like MonAMI supports the AALOA initiative and we are delighted that this workshop is the event where AALOA is announced)
* At least 3 translations in French (Trialog), Italian (CNR) and German (Rainer/Saied)
* Contacting the press. France (Trialog), Italy (CNR), Germany (Fraunhofer), Sweden (SIAT) will announce the event to Journalists and inform them that a facebook videostream will be available
* Gerald, can you provide the details on the facebook videostream
* Press release to be make public on AALOA, UniversAAL, MonAMI websites on tuesday afternoon
* A joint statement to be provided concerning AALOA/OpenURC (see e-mail that follows)
25 rue du general Foy
Tel : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 00 Direct : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 03
Fax : 33 (0) 1 44 70 05 91
mailto:antonio.kung at trialog.com
-- Software Engineering Focused on Embedded Systems Technology --
-- Connectivity Solutions for Embedded Systems --
The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Promoters