[aaloa promoters] Nominating the temporary governing board

Cesar Iglesias ciglesias at dbtlex.com
Mon Sep 6 14:37:19 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I hope you have had a very nice summer.
Just a quick note to remind you that I am available to provide support to the governing board on any legal or organizational issues.
This support would be personal as the policy of my firm does not provide for participation in this kind of bodies.
Kind regards.

--
César Iglesias
Díaz-Bastien & Truan
ciglesias at dbtlex.com
www.dbtlex.com
Torre Picasso, Planta 35
28020 Madrid.
Telf. + 34 915773660
Fax. + 34 915755468

  Antes de imprimir este e-mail piense bien si es necesario hacerlo
                 Before printing this e-mail think if it is necessary