[aaloa promoters] [Vote] Call for Vote on a project proposal: ZigBee 4 OSGI

Joe Gorman Joe.Gorman at sintef.no
Fri Dec 17 16:16:41 CET 2010

I vote in favour of this.

Joe

On 16/12/2010 14:58 , "Francesco Furfari" <francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it> wrote:

 Dear Governing Board of AALOA, and Promoters,

I would like to submit to your attention the attached project proposal
concerning the ZigBee networks integration with the OSGi platform.

I ask you to consider it for becoming an AALOA Project and to allocate
the needed resources for its software development.

As promoter of this proposal and member of the Governing Board I will
abstain from voting on this issue.
I remember to the promoters that even if  they haven't a binding vote,
their comments are very welcome.

Kind regards,
Francesco.