[aaloa promoters] Welcome to AALOA promoters mailing list.

Francesco Furfari francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it
Sun Jul 18 20:25:14 CEST 2010

Dear Colleague,

You have been subscribed to the *public* mailing list of the AALOA
promoters.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list please use the follow link :

June 29th 2010 during the Lisbon workshop
(http://aal-ws.fraunhofer.pt/eu-policy-ws-program/)
The following people:
Jesus Bermejo, Juan Pablo Lazaro, Francesco Potortì, Sergio Guillen,
Antonio Kung, Francois Letellier, Saied Tazari, Marius Mikalsen and me
(Francesco Furfari) discussed about the organization of AALOA and the
first actions to do for defining a roadmap for AALOA.
In brief we decided:
1) To activate the mailing list "promoters" and "supporters" of AALOA as
*public* mailing lists
2) To organize a temporary governing board in order to accept project
proposals
3) To prepare a "communication" plan of AALOA to generate and to keep
live the interest on AALOA.

A part CNR the people currently subscribed to this mailing list are:

Saied Tazari<saied.tazari at igd.fraunhofer.de>
Reiner Wichert <reiner.wichert at igd.fraunhofer.de>
Sergio Guillen <sguillen at itaca.upv.es>
Juan Pablo Lazaro Ramos <jualara at upvnet.upv.es>
Joe Gorman <Joe.Gorman at sintef.no>
Marius Mikalsen <Marius.Mikalsen at sintef.no>
Antonio Kung <antonio.kung at trialog.com>
Gunnar Fagerberg <Gunnar.Fagerberg at hi.se>
Sten Hanke <Sten.Hanke at ait.ac.at>
Andreas Hochgatterer <andreas.hochgattterer at ait.ac.at>
Jesus Bermejo <jesus.bermejo at telvent.com>
Francois Letellier <fl at flet.fr>
Thomas Karopka <karopka at it-science-center.de>
César Iglesias Díaz-Bastien <ciglesias at dbtlex.com>

 From the CNR (the hosting institution) the following people are
subscribed and will also provide support for the access to the AALOA
resources:
I hope soon other partners will nominate people responsible for
administration tasks in order to lighten the CNR effort.

Francesco Furfari <francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it>
Francesco Potortì <potorti at isti.cnr.it>
Giovanni Lombardi <giovanni.lombardi at isti.cnr.it>
Stefano Lenzi <stefano.lenzi at isti.cnr.it>
Gabriele Oligeri <gabriele.oligeri at isti.cnr.it>
Paolo Barsocchi <paolo.barsocchi at isti.cnr.it>
Alberto Gotta <alberto.gotta at isti.cnr.it>
Stefano Chessa <stefano.chessa at isti.cnr.it>
Erina Ferro <erina.ferro at isti.cnr.it>

In the next days a forum version of the mailing list will be embedded in
the AALOA website by using http://www.nabble.com/.

So it is time to discuss of whatever you want !!
enjoy,
francesco
--
Francesco Furfari
Institute of Information Science and Technologies “A. Faedo” (ISTI)