[aaloa promoters] [VOTE] HOMER project for AALOA project

Antonio kung antonio.kung at trialog.com
Wed Mar 2 16:10:04 CET 2011

+1

--

TRIALOG
25 rue du general Foy

Tel   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 00  Direct : 33 (0) 1 44 70 61 03
Fax   : 33 (0) 1 44 70 05 91
mailto:antonio.kung at trialog.com
     -- Software Engineering Focused on Embedded Systems Technology --
             -- Connectivity Solutions for Embedded Systems --
The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.