[aaloa promoters] [Vote] BRAID project ask to join as supporter of AALOA

Gottfried Zimmermann zimmermann at accesstechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Feb 15 15:56:00 CET 2011

+1.

Thanks,
Gottfried

 Prof. Dr. Gottfried Zimmermann
 Juniorprofessor Medieninformatik
 Access Technologies Group, Germany

Von:  Francesco Furfari <francesco.furfari at isti.cnr.it>
Datum:  Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:06:25 +0100
An:  <promoters at aaloa.org>
Betreff:  [aaloa promoters] [Vote] BRAID project ask to join as supporter of
AALOA

 Dear All,

 the European project BRAID (http://braidproject.org/) has requested to join
the AALOA as supporter.
 It means that we will add the name and logo of the project in the Manifesto
and website.
 BRAID is a running FP7 project, and I'm confident it will provide a
valuable contribution to AALOA.

 This vote will be open for a week.
 Please express your vote in time.

BRAID (Bridging Research in Ageing and ICT Development) is an EU FP7 Support
Action aimed at developing a comprehensive Research and Technological
Development (RTD) roadmap for active ageing, by consolidating existing
roadmaps and by describing and launching a stakeholder co-ordination and
consultation mechanism. The project¹s aims are to characterise key research
challenges and produce a vision for a comprehensive approach in supporting
the well-being and socio-economic integration of increasing numbers of
senior citizens in Europe. BRAID is building upon the experience and
knowledge developed in previous projects, namely AALIANCE
<http://www.aaliance.eu/> , CAPSIL <http://www.capsil.org/> , ePAL
<http://www.epal.eu.com> , and SENIOR <http://www.seniorproject.eu/> , while
taking account of e-inclusion efforts in the EU27 as well as Australia,
Canada, Japan and the US.

 Best regards,
 Francesco