[aaloa promoters] [Vote] BRAID project ask to join as supporter of AALOA

Hanke Sten Sten.Hanke at ait.ac.at
Mon Feb 14 08:41:10 CET 2011

+1

Regards

Von: promoters-bounces at aaloa.org [mailto:promoters-bounces at aaloa.org] Im Auftrag von Francesco Furfari
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. Februar 2011 19:06
An: promoters at aaloa.org
Betreff: [aaloa promoters] [Vote] BRAID project ask to join as supporter of AALOA

Dear All,

the European project BRAID (http://braidproject.org/) has requested to join the AALOA as supporter.
It means that we will add the name and logo of the project in the Manifesto and website.
BRAID is a running FP7 project, and I'm confident it will provide a valuable contribution to AALOA.

This vote will be open for a week.
Please express your vote in time.

BRAID (Bridging Research in Ageing and ICT Development) is an
EU FP7 Support Action aimed at developing a comprehensive Research and Technological Development (RTD) roadmap for active ageing, by consolidating existing roadmaps and by describing and launching a stakeholder co-ordination and consultation mechanism. The project’s aims are to characterise key research challenges and produce a vision for a comprehensive approach in supporting the well-being and socio-economic integration of increasing numbers of senior citizens in Europe. BRAID is building upon the experience and knowledge developed in previous projects, namely AALIANCE<http://www.aaliance.eu/>, CAPSIL<http://www.capsil.org/>, ePAL<http://www.epal.eu.com>, and SENIOR<http://www.seniorproject.eu/>, while taking account of e-inclusion efforts in the EU27 as well as Australia, Canada, Japan and the US.

Best regards,
Francesco