[aaloa promoters] Nominating the temporary governing board

Thomas Karopka karopka at it-science-center.de
Mon Sep 27 09:05:24 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

I would like to volunteer for the temporary governing board representing
IT Science Center Rügen, a non-profit company in Germany, as well as the
European Federation for Medical Informatics Libre/Free Open Source
Working Group (EFMI LIFOSS WG) and the International Medical Informatics
Association Open Source Working Group (IMIA OS WG).

regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Karopka