[aaloa promoters] Preparing a Joint announcement with the OpenURC community

Thomas Karopka karopka at it-science-center.de
Mon Sep 27 08:57:18 CEST 2010

Dear Francesco, all,

I would like to support the proposed operation. I think there will be a
benefit for both initiatives if it is possible to define a common interface.
I also highly recommend to work towards a component based architecture.
This is something what we are trying to stimulate in the FLOSS in health
care area but with limited success due to a missing governing body. In
the AAL arena this role should be filled by AALOA.

Best regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Karopka